The GGIS recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We provide this Privacy Statement to help you understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described herein. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal information to us via this website.
Information You Provide to Us
To communicate effectively with visitors to our website, we may ask you for personally-identifiable information that can include, by way of illustration, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or graduation date. It is your choice to provide us with this personal information; we will only collect personal information that you provide. The GGIS will never sell or trade personally identifiable information you provide to us through this website to other colleges, universities, organizations, or businesses unless we have your consent to share the information, or we are sharing such information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
Continuing Education Registration
If you use our website to register for Adult or Continuing Education classes, we require that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, Student ID number, date of birth, and credit card number. This information is necessary to process your application and to contact you. When you submit this information via the registration form, it is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) encryption when transmitting it to our website.
Information Gathered Automatically
When you visit our site, some information such as your Internet network address, Internet service provider, operating system, web browser version, site from which you arrived, and the time and date of your visit may be collected automatically as part of normal site operation. This information is not personally identifiable, and we do not link this information to any personally identifiable information you submit while using our site. This information is used solely to track web browsing patterns to better understand how our site is being used, and when necessary, to troubleshoot problems with the site.
You can delete persistent cookies by following the directions provided with your web browser. You may also set your web browser to reject cookies from our site. If you choose to do this, you may still use our site, but you may not be able to access the full functionality of some sections of the site.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by The GGIS. Please be aware that The GGIS is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website to which you provide personally identifiable information.
This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Use of This Site by Children
The GGIS offers programs for children at certain times of the year, and provides information about those programs on this site. However, this site is not designed for or intended for use by children under the age of thirteen, and we request that such individuals do not submit personally identifiable information to this site.
We follow generally accepted industry practices to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The school fees are to be paid by different means provided by the school.
- At the time of admission, the first quarter and admission fees are payable.
- The fees are payable in installments as prescribed by the school only on or before the scheduled dates.
- Fees for the entire academic year can be paid together at the time of admission.
- Once paid, fees are non-transferable / non-adjustable / non-refundable under any circumstances and are subject to the exceptions as set out in the refund policy.
- If admission is cancelled midterm, no dues should be left pending. Leaving Certificate will be issued only after full and complete settlement of outstanding dues. Application for withdrawal must be submitted to the office a minimum of 30 working days prior to the end of the term.
- In case of any cheque towards payment of fees being dishonored, the management reserves its right to de-enroll the student at its discretion and levy any other penalty as it may deem fit.
- No student whose fees remain unpaid in full or in part will be allowed to sit for the Board examination. No internal examination results, reports, transfer certificates, leaving certificates or recommendations to future school schools/colleges will be issued to such students or parents.
- If the fee is not paid within 30 days of the due date the child’s name shall be struck off the school records.
- The school reserves the right to revise / amend the Fee Schedule from time to time.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes should be paid separately, as and where applicable.
FEE REFUND POLICY
- Admission fee and Registration fee once paid to the school will not be refunded under any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever, including where a student withdraws admission or communicates his/her intention not to attend the school at any time before scheduled commencement of academic year or where after joining the school, a student withdraws admission or leaves the school before the end of that academic year.
- If a student withdraws admission at any time before scheduled commencement of term, refund, if any, of fees would be by cheque only & will be subject to the following provisions:
- If a student withdraws admission before 60 working days of the scheduled date of commencement of term, 50% Tuition and Term fees will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws admission less than 60 working days before the scheduled date of commencement of term, the respective tuition and term fees will be payable.
- After commencement of the academic year, whether or not a student joins classes, under no circumstances will the Academic Fees and other charges/fees paid to the school be refunded, if a student withdraws admission or leaves the school before the end of that academic term, for any reasons. All unpaid fees must be paid.
- If the school does not grant an admission, a refund would be processed after the deduction of Rs. 2000/- from the amount.
- No interest is paid on a refund on any fees or deposit.
- All disputes are subject to legal jurisdiction of district Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.