The admission procedure at GGIS is a simple and transparent process categorised into 3 stages. Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling out the Application Form.
STAGE 1: Application Form
STAGE 2: Registration & Interaction
Parents/guardians can obtain the Application Form from:
GGIS- GEMS Genesis International School, Near Vaishnodevi Circle, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad 382421. Phone: +91 92740 22333 / 09274022444
By downloading it from here.
Admission will be granted to candidates only if they fulfil the age criteria mentioned below, as on June 1, 2017 for the academic year 2017-18. For grades 2 and above, a TC and mark sheet of previous grade would be required.
|Age (in yrs)
||3 to 3.5 years
The Application Form and additional admission documents should be understood and signed by the legal custodian of the student (father/mother/guardian).
Incomplete Application Form and submission of false information will be treated as invalid and shall lead to cancellation of application.
STAGE 3: Completion of Admission
Completed application form along with supporting documents should be submitted in person at GGIS between 9.30am-2.00pm on weekdays.
At GGIS an interaction is held with the student and the parent in order to understand their views about schooling. We also assess the student on basic Math and language for Admissions on Grade 1 onwards. This helps us identify the core strengths of the student.
The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted:
- Duly filled Application form
- Authentic Certificate showing Date of Birth of child
- 3 passport size photographs of the child
- 2 stamp size photographs of the child
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- One time Admission Fee and First Quarter Fee to be submitted along with the duly filled admission form.
The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted after admission has been granted:
- Photocopy of original mark sheet of last examination passed (For Grade 1 and above)
- Photocopy of residential address proof of father and mother or legal guardian with whom student is residing
- Photocopy of Pan Card/Voter’s Card/Ration Card/Passport of father and mother or legal guardian
- Students to be promoted to the subsequent class are eligible for admission on submission of School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the appropriate authority, and the mark sheet of the lower class. TC if not submitted at the time of admission, is to be submitted within 90 days of commencement of the academic session, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal.
- An email will be sent to parents if all documents are in order, stating the date and time for further interaction.
- Parents/Guardians of all candidates are required to accompany the child at the time of interaction.
- Parents/Guardians will be informed about admissions via email.
- The school management is the final authority regarding the confirmation of admission.
Details regarding school uniform, transport, books, stationery, syllabus, and other requirements will be shared with parents/legal guardian at the time of completion of the Admission Process.