Parents/guardians can obtain the Application Form from:
GGIS- GEMS Genesis International School, Near Vaishnodevi Circle, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad 382421. Phone: +91 92740 22333 / 09274022444
For any admission related queries, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
By downloading it from here.
Admission in Nursery will be granted to candidates who complete 3 years as on June 1, 2019 (DOB should be before 1/6/2016), for the academic year 2019-20.
For LKG to Grade 1, the age criteria shall ensue.
For grades 2 and above, a TC and mark sheet of the previous grade would be required.
The Application Form and additional admission documents should be understood and signed by the legal custodian of the student (father/mother/guardian).
Incomplete Application Form and submission of false information will be treated as invalid and shall lead to cancellation of application.
Completed application form along with supporting documents should be submitted in person at GGIS between 9.30am-2.00pm on weekdays.
At GGIS an interaction is held with the student and the parent in order to understand their views about schooling. We also assess the student in basic Math and language for Admissions on Grade 1 onwards. This helps us identify the core strengths of the student.
The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted:
- Duly filled Application form
- Authentic Certificate showing Date of Birth of the child
- 3 passport size photographs of the child
- 2 stamp size photographs of the child
- One passport size photograph each of mother & father
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- One time Admission Fee and First Quarter Fee to be submitted along with the duly filled admission form.
The following is the list of documents/material to be submitted after admission has been granted:
- Photocopy of original mark sheet of the last examination passed (For Grade 1 and above)
- Photocopy of residential address proof of father and mother or legal guardian with whom the student is residing
- Photocopy of Pan Card/Voter’s Card/Ration Card/Passport of father and mother or legal guardian
- Students to be promoted to the subsequent class are eligible for admission on submission of School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the appropriate authority, and the mark sheet of the lower class. TC if not submitted at the time of admission, is to be submitted within 07 days of commencement of the academic session, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal.
- An email will be sent to parents if all documents are in order, stating the date and time for further interaction.
- Parents/Guardians of all candidates are required to accompany the child at the time of interaction.
- Parents/Guardians will be informed about admissions via email.
- The school management is the final authority regarding the confirmation of admission.
Details regarding school uniform, transport, books, stationery, syllabus, and other requirements will be shared with parents/legal guardian at the time of completion of the Admission Process.